Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Big Boy Bed

So this week Dawson "graduated" from his crib, to a real big boy bed. Owen has a queen size bed (was our guest bed that Brian built for that room), and so now the boys are sharing it. It really has been a smooth transition, and Owen has done a GREAT job in facilitating the move!
I took several pictures last night as I checked on them a few times before I went to bed. Here, notice Owen's hand on Dawson's forehead!
Later on when I checked on them, Dawson was literally LAYING on Owen's legs! Owen slept through it all, though, so it apparently didn't bother him! Aren't they cute?

4 comments:

Heather said...

That was always one of my favorite transitions...to the big bed.

The Florida Morgans! said...

AWWWW - how cute!!! That is so sweet, I hope to move Levi in with Isaiah as soon as he is big enough! What cuties those little guys are!!

Cindy Leaf said...

Adorable!!

joykok said...

I love the picture of Owen's hand on Dawson's forehead. Did it make you sad at all knowing that was your last transition?