Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Sleeping Kids

So the boys didn't disappoint us again tonight! They're going to love these pictures when they're older!
Then we went and checked on the girls and they were pretty funny, too. First of all, Kellen normally sleeps up in her top bunk, but sometimes Peyton convinces her to come down and sleep with her. Secondly, Kellen often likes to pile up about 4 pillows and sleep in a semi-upright position. Does not look comfortable to me! And thirdly, Kellen's folded hands and the way she laid her hair out on her pillow made us laugh! You can't see much of Peyton, but she's basically curled up with her "mimi" (favorite blanket) and probably is sucking her thumb, unfortunately!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I sleep with my pillows stacked up too!! My husband thinks I'm crazy. The only difference is that my arms are above my head.

summer said...

oh i love your banner picture, that's nice!
Does the flash bother them?
so funny!