Saturday, October 3, 2009

Track & Field Mini-Meets

You know how when you get behind on something, it just seems too overwhelming to get it started again? Well, that's where I was with this blog! This is the longest I've gone without a new post since I started it over a year ago. You all may not care, but this is my substitute for scrapbooking for awhile during these busy years of raising little ones. So, I have missed blogging new pictures, and I think I'm going to be a roll for awhile, so stay tuned!


I'll pick back up here with the mini-track-and-field meets that we do every summer at ASU. They are a highlight of the summer for the kids, and also something that Brian loves to support, given his throwing background as an athlete and collegiate coach.

LONG JUMP
DISCUS



HURDLES



50 METER DASH

We even let Dawson compete in one event. It was kind of an impromptu decision....hence, the running in Crocs! He loved it, though, and the rest of the summer meets he competed in the long jump and 50 meter or 100 meter dash.
Team Church brought home lots of medals each week, many of them gold. Sure was a fun way to spend our Thursday nights!

No comments: