Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Catch-up!

Goodness, it's been a long time since I've blogged! Thankfully I've been reading on other friends' blogs that they're a little behind as well! Our holiday season has flown by, but we've sure had a lot of fun! I'll let the pictures below tell most of the story...
Christmas Eve: getting ready to set out cookies and milk for santa, and a carrot for Rudolph!
The boys were the first to wake up, so we let them play with some unwrapped things before we woke the girls up.
Peyton with some new duds on, plus her new doll, Ruthy, on the left, who is Kit's (from last Christmas) friend in the American Girl stories.
A family game of Operation.
The aftermath!!!
Decorating Baby Jesus' birthday cake. There must have been at least a 1/2 inch of sprinkles on that thing! They get "sprinkle freedom" only once a year!

5 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

Kelly Church it seems like I haven't seen you in forever! I love the new blog header picture! It looks like you all had a great Christmas!!

Heather said...

My kids also enjoyed Leo's baton and Rocket!! Holly is a big fan of Little Einstein!

Kelly said...

Yes, and Dawson got a cute ride-on Rocket that I got at Twinkle Twinkle, too! Blast off!!!

Rebecca said...

We miss you guys. I love the picture on the header. I'll have to share your new pictures with Layla.

Anonymous said...

I love the Birthday Cake for Jesus! That is a tradition in our family as well! I'm 22 and Hunter and I still make one every Christmas! I LOVE IT!! Miss you guys!