Sunday, August 3, 2008

He's into everything...

...but can't get out! Dawson's latest accomplishments seem to deal with getting himself into predicaments that quickly bore him, yet he can't escape! One example is that he climbs up on the stepstools in the kids' bathroom, but hasn't learned how to step down! So if we hear crying down the hall, we know now that that's usually what it is! The other common occurance is shown in this picture. He loves to sit in Owen's dump truck, but then he's stuck and just cries and cries 'til one of us rescues him. When I entered the room to take this pic, I thought I'd get a good crying shot, but I guess he's so trained when he sees the camera, that he tried to break out a smile for me, even though he had really been mad about a half-second earlier! It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

summer said...

Kristian went through that stage for quite a while and we have several pictures of him inside of different things. too funny. i'm having some trouble w/ my blog and computer so hopefully i'll get that figured out soon, i've got so much to post and it won't even save so the ideas are just floating around in my head.

Jenny said...

What a great picture!