Monday, August 25, 2008

Kellen's Top Ten



Meant to get this posted over the weekend, but we were busy, day and night, and I never got to it! Kellen had a great first week of school, and I asked her to compile a "top 10" list for me. Here goes, in no particular order.

Kellen's Top 10 Favorite Things About Her First Week of 1st Grade
10. Her sweet, sweet teacher
9. Her favorite classmates: Kate, Bella, Clara & Sophie
8. Her friend Cade who joined the school mid-week, even though he's not in her class
7. Choosing and buying lunch in the cafeteria
6. The Big Three: art, music and p.e.!
5. Earning iBucks for good behavior
4. Having her family come eat lunch with her at school
3. Having her own desk and cubby
2. Her new backpack and lunchbox
1. What would you expect???---Recess!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Recess is my number one too!! However, I don't get it at work. It's a shame.

Amy Barrett said...

Kellen,
Emma misses that you two aren't at the same school! We will have to have you two on the same ball team next summer - your's of course, because yours is good!

I am glad you are liking school!