Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trial: Tuesday

For as little as we got done yesterday (only jury selection), we got a lot done today! Went through 11 witnesses today, I think. So our lawyer told Brian and I to be ready to testify later tomorrow (after 4 other witnesses). I'm the last to testify, then the lawyers will give their closing statements and give it to the jury to go to deliberation. So, there's a chance this will all be over tomorrow night instead of Thursday! Please pray for Brian and I specifically tomorrow. A lot of this case rests on our testimonies, what we say and how we come across to the jury. Please pray for us to not be nervous, to think of all the appropriate things to say and that the "other side" isn't too harsh on us! ;-)

9 comments:

Dia Sawyer said...

I had no idea you were doing all that this week! OH PLEASE, keep us updated and I'll pray tomorrow! Dia

Jenny said...

We're praying for you guys!

Cindy Leaf said...

Prayed for you guys tonight and will keep you in our prayers tomorrow!

Kevin and Lisa Lawrence said...

I am praying that this could be over tomorrow for you guys! God will direct your words:).

Anonymous said...

Absolutely!

Danna Ramsey said...

God WILL bless you!

Anonymous said...

Wow...that would be great if this could all be done tomorrow. I know you and Brian will do great sis.

God is in control!

joykok said...

Continuing to pray for you today...

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for clarity of thought and that God will speak through you to communicate what the jury needs to hear. God will bless you.
Thanks for the updates.