Thursday, November 13, 2008

You sure you want us to babysit???

So here's our friend and neighbor, Colby Grace, over to play the other afternoon. This is what we let kids do when they're at our house! (Fowler are you reading this? I want a comment!!!)
Actually, Brian had to change out the light bulbs in out living room and our kids always love climbing the ladder when he brings it inside! Kellen was proud to touch the ceiling.
Pate made it a little more than half-way up.
Even Dawson got into it! Owen and Colby Grace's brother, Cade, chose not too!

5 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

What are kids' facinations with ladders? I loved them as a kid too but am terrified of them now - I think I'm becoming a wus in my old age!

LOVE THE NEW HEADER PIC! That is a great picture of your 4 kiddos! I was expecting santa hats or something...hahaha.

Kelly said...

Be patient, Ms. Fa la la! You and your Nov. 1st Christmas obsession! Be on the lookout AFTER THANKSGIVING for a Christmas pic header!

Amy Barrett said...

You are funny! I put my tree up last night and thought of my good friend, bah humbug! haha.

We usually do wait a little longer to get our Christmas stuff out but things are always super busy here right before Thanksgiving so we got the spirit early this year!

summer said...

sweet! can we come over and play?

summer said...

ps can you email me about how you made your blog so snazy ;0)