Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Another "project"...just what I needed!

So, as if I didn't have enough other things to do in my life, I decided to add a family blog to the list! I just love keeping up with all my friends' blogs and have received requests from other people to do the same for our family. Plus, we don't have any family close by, and many friends miles away, so this will be an easy way for them (you know who you are) to watch our kiddos grow up! So, here it is.

I was trying to think what would be a good starting point for this family record, and I decided since we are only a third of the way through the summer, I would just start with our summer activities. Kind of like a "what I did on my summer vacation" list, yet we're only part-way through it! Anyway, if you would like to keep up with the latest "goings-ons" with Team Church, be sure to bookmark this website and check back frequently for updates and pictures!

No comments: